Equipment & Resources
Sedbury Space is well equipped for use by different groups.
It is usually arranged as a cafe with 4 coffee tables and numerous chairs together with a sofa and easy chair. A small box of toys for babies and toddlers is kept in the corner. There is a TV monitor on the wall in the main room with an HDMI socket on the wall for plugging in presentation equipment.
There is a large walk-in storage cupboard which houses resources and equipment available for use by visiting groups:
- 3 medium sized folding Gopak tables;
- 4 additional stacking chairs;
- flip chart
- 3 additional fold up coffee tables
- free standing display board
- table top display board
- black & white and colour printer/photocopier (use by arrangement)
- CD player
- HDMI cable
- extension cable
- Pair of speakers